GETTING STARTED WITH PARVEL GO+
Setup Parvel GO+
Setup of the new Parvel GO+ has never been easier. Watch the video or follow the instructions below and you'll be up and running in no time.
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Parvel-app for iOS / Android.
2. Press and hold the Parvel-logo on your Parvel GO+ for a few seconds until it flashes with a blue light. This initiates the device for pairing.
Please note that this only has to be done the first time you pair your Parvel GO+
3. Launch the app and tap to "Allow" notifications when prompted (otherwise you won't receive any alerts when your baby is awake)
4. Tap the "First time user" button and complete the information requested
5. Tap to allow "Bluetooth" when prompted (otherwise you won't be able to connect to your Parvel GO+)
6. Once in the app, tap "Baby Monitor" in the lower menu and then "Start Pairing"
7. In the lower part of the screen, tap "If you own a Parvel GO/GROW..." option
The app will now start searching for nearby Parvel GO+ devices. Once your Parvel GO+ has been found it will show up in the search results.
8. Tap "Register" next to your Parvel GO+ and the app will connect to your Parvel GO+.
All set and ready to GO. You should now see the current temperature and the smiley face should bonuce when ever to tap/move your Parvel GO+. This indicates that the sensors are connected and working.
Psst, don't forget to start a Sleep Session by tapping the "START" button when you want to monitor your child's sleep, otherwise the sensors and alerts won't be activated.
Also, you don't turn Parvel GO+ off when you're not using it. The device is setup to enter a hibernate mode to save battery power when not used. The next time you want to use it, simply start the app and your Parvel GO+ will be woken up by the app and connect automatically.